This blog is free to post on by anyone, so to all my friends, feel free to drop in and say Hi! ^_^ Also please disregard any randomness, chances are, no harm will come to you....maybe.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Proooooooom Season!

Thats right people, the time is finally here! I've been working my butt off to make sure this weekend goes super-awesome, and frankly I cant wait! :D We're gonna have dinner at the River Rat, one of the best restaurants on the planet, then we get to party till we drop at prom till midniiite. Yeees. Finally to finish off the night, we're going to my house for the afterparty! Woot! Thats when we'll break out the GOOD music lol Im sooooo excited, just can't hiiiide it lmao ok im done. Adieu for now :)
- Rosenkreuz

2 comments:

Blaze said...

Haha. The River Rat's a pretty good restaurant, I'll give you that. I like it anyway. And the prom is gonna look cool. If you had actually come to the Art room any this week, then you'd have seen the decorations that we're making. They look really sweet. And the afterparty is gonna be good, too. But I have advice for us from my grandparents. And I quote, "NO PROM NIGHT BABIES!!!" Just thought I should add the advice of an older and wiser generation, haha. :P

Rosenkreuz said...

LMFAO!!!!!! wow...your grandma is hillarious