This blog is free to post on by anyone, so to all my friends, feel free to drop in and say Hi! ^_^ Also please disregard any randomness, chances are, no harm will come to you....maybe.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Best Night Ever

Well, after many weeks and weeks of planning, prom finally came around :D We all met at my house and set out for the River Rat where I had the best friggin steak eveeeeer. Although Ann really loved that chicken, i mean she tried to smuggle it out in her dress...... Crazed blonde midget tossed a roll at me....
Anyways, then we headed off for prom, which was rather interesting. I left half the group behind on the couch as I bravely stepped onto a dance floor for the first time in my life. I did get a few slow dances in amongst the chaotic hiphop, which wasnt my music, but i could move to it haha
The night really was awesome, and I can't wait to get back to school monday...I have pictures to look at and exchange lol

3 comments:

Gastonwxman said...

Yeah. That night was one of the best ones we've had in a long time. I just didn't like what they played at the prom constantly. I don't dance to it (Though that one song that was playing at the prom I DID get on the dance floor then only because I knew it was good. :)) Other than that, I had a great time watching Ann take random pics. of everything while me, Kerri, and Patrick sat there, laughing and talking.

I loved the after party we had. Whoohoo! Cake and ice cream, GOOD music, and random chaos; the essential things that makes a party awesome. ^_^ I still can't believe I didn't win anything on that lottery ticket even after having 3 ways of winning...(Blasted thing -_-).

Blaze said...

Prom was great. My only thing was that the music was horrible. But the after party remedied that. And while we didn't dance any at the prom, that's not all that its about. Its about being with the one who you love. And I fulfilled that, so I'm happy with the way prom turned out. I did dance with Ann at the after party, though. And would have danced longer if Kati hadn't turned the music to that country crap. Kati interrupting our moment, geez...

Desert said...

If you people don't shut up about that damn chicken...

But yes, it was fun. Ignoring the horrid music, it was rather enjoyable. The afterparty(as it should) completely owned the prom itself.

I think everyone who walked up was slightly alarmed that I was dressed up. XD My hair all up, makeup on my face and wearing something close enough to a dress, I must've given them a shock. This means that next year I'll have to wear my rattiest outfit. XD